How to make and use money online.
2. PayPal account and how to operate
3.sell articles online
5.make money through facebook
1.blogging: "Blog " is an abbreviated version of "weblog," which is a term used to describe websites that maintain an ongoing chronicle of information.
Here's how to make money from a blog.
1. Start a Blog. ...
2. Start Creating Useful Content. ...
3. Get off your blog and start finding readers. ...
4. Build engagement with the readers that come. ...
5. Start making money from the readership you have through one or more of a variety of income streams.
Monetize with CPC or CPM Ads
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads
on their site. There are two popular types of ads:
1. CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click)
2. CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you
a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
Perhaps the most popular network for placing these types of ads is Google
AdSense. With this program, you do not need to be in direct contact with
advertisers; There are countless similar programs available if you find that AdSense doesn’t work for you, such as Chitika, Infolinks, and Media.net.
3. Sell Private Ads
Selling private ads can come in the form of banners, buttons, or links. You
can even make money writing sponsored posts where you write about or
give a review of an advertiser’s product or service. Another option is to
write an underwritten post or series, which is where you can write about
any topic, but the advertiser pays for a “Brought to you by” mention in the content.
4. Include Affiliate Links in Your Content: You include an affiliate link on your site. You can do this directly in
the content or through banner ads. If a reader clicks on your unique link
and buys the product you have recommended, you earn a percentage of
what she purchased.
5. Sell Digital Products
If you would rather not advertise other people’s products on your site, or if
you are looking for another stream of income, consider selling digital
products. This can include items like:
Images, video, or music people can use in their own content
Apps, plugins, or themes
Just remember that if you are going to choose one of these avenues that you
make it relevant and useful to your readers. A lot of bloggers make the
mistake of assuming they are developing a product their readers need; listen
to your readers first, and then create a digital product that will meet their
6. see it as a Content Marketing Tool for Your business .
7. Use it to Build Your Credibility
The biggest thing to keep in mind is that making money through blogging is not
possible by putting your site up and letting it sit there. The “if you build it,
they will come” mentality doesn’t work here, so be sure you are willing to
put in the time. Most bloggers do not see a spike of income for several
months (sometimes years) after starting their blog. Before you dive too deep
into blogging, remember these little bits of advice:
1. Create Quality Content
2. Don’t Spend Your Time Exclusively on Your Blog
3. Don’t Be Afraid to Experiment.